Today’s grooming-at-work technique is the three-minute manicure. A couple of the gals here showed me this.
- Stand at the office kitchen sink.
- Empty a couple sugar packets in your palm.
- Smoosh in a couple squirts of liquid soap.
- Remember to roll up your sleeves first and remove your rings.
- Resist temptation to scratch your nose.
- Rub the mixture all over your hands for three minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Massage in a little hand lotion.
Voila! Your hands are smooth and clean and soft and smell nice.